This is not a post about me!!! It's all about my favorite pooch Lucy!!! Well, this week I took off 4 days of work to get some rest and relaxation! Well, if that's possible when you have a list a mile long of things to do! When ever I am off I try and do something with my dog Lucy... It could be a walk or a ride in the car. Ronnie and I are not home as much as we should be! When I see her little mug look up at me when I leave a feel a bit guilty! So, we planned on having our carpets cleaned this weekend which meant Lucy needs a bath too! Everything CLEAN!!! The carpet looks great and Lucy enjoyed running like a crazy dog through the house with no furniture! Then the next day we were off to Groomingdales ( yes, it's really called that!) We usually give Lucy her bath... but, this time we decided let her get pampered! Then I would take her to Pet Smart with me as I needed to make a trip and she hadn't been with me since she was a puppy! She was such a good dog and it was so funny to see how afraid she was of the sliding doors! Anyways, the picture posted above is her knocked out from her busy schedule! I love this little mutt! ( I can say that cause she really is!) Until Sunday when she dumped her food outside and dragged her new bowl along the brick wall??? WHY??? Then I have to clean up the food and she is trying to eat the food as I put it in the dust pan? So, after being woke up by her loud banging outside i sat on the couch for my coffee and got her to eat! ( ya, inside on the clean carpet.... my husband would kill me!) See, she is not allowed on the couch or upstairs.... So, I'm drinking my coffee just sitting on the couch and she thinks she should be just like me and jump on the couch and just RELAX! Needless to say she is sitting next to me now upstairs!!! I wish I had half the life my little Lucy has! She is spoiled ROTTEN!!!
Sunday, April 19, 2009
A Dogs Life!
This is not a post about me!!! It's all about my favorite pooch Lucy!!! Well, this week I took off 4 days of work to get some rest and relaxation! Well, if that's possible when you have a list a mile long of things to do! When ever I am off I try and do something with my dog Lucy... It could be a walk or a ride in the car. Ronnie and I are not home as much as we should be! When I see her little mug look up at me when I leave a feel a bit guilty! So, we planned on having our carpets cleaned this weekend which meant Lucy needs a bath too! Everything CLEAN!!! The carpet looks great and Lucy enjoyed running like a crazy dog through the house with no furniture! Then the next day we were off to Groomingdales ( yes, it's really called that!) We usually give Lucy her bath... but, this time we decided let her get pampered! Then I would take her to Pet Smart with me as I needed to make a trip and she hadn't been with me since she was a puppy! She was such a good dog and it was so funny to see how afraid she was of the sliding doors! Anyways, the picture posted above is her knocked out from her busy schedule! I love this little mutt! ( I can say that cause she really is!) Until Sunday when she dumped her food outside and dragged her new bowl along the brick wall??? WHY??? Then I have to clean up the food and she is trying to eat the food as I put it in the dust pan? So, after being woke up by her loud banging outside i sat on the couch for my coffee and got her to eat! ( ya, inside on the clean carpet.... my husband would kill me!) See, she is not allowed on the couch or upstairs.... So, I'm drinking my coffee just sitting on the couch and she thinks she should be just like me and jump on the couch and just RELAX! Needless to say she is sitting next to me now upstairs!!! I wish I had half the life my little Lucy has! She is spoiled ROTTEN!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment