Ok, so it's now the second day of 2009 and here I am finally having a chance to update my Christmas blog!!! I feel like Thanksgiving was just yesterday... but then I blinked and literally New Years was here!!! Christmas was great at the Quinces... we started the day opening our gifts with each other in the morning and then moved onto my parents house and then to Ronnie's parents house... oh wait.... and back to my parents house for dinner!!!! I think this explains why I am so tired during the holidays!!! Oh and now I'm sick too!!
Christmas is my all time favorite time of the year, the decorating, the baking, the holiday parties and of course the SHOPPING!!! But, this year was just sooo much more hectic then ever??? I seriously decorated my tree so last minute and didn't even put up every decoration I have for the tree and the house. But, I still loved coming home and the tree lights would be the only lights on in the house and I would sit for a minute and think about how grateful I am for everything...But, then back to reality!!!!
Overall, we had a great Christmas and New Years! I got Ronnie a Wii and he got me a new camera!! Although we both had our "bratty" moments of " oh, this is a nice camera but it's not the one I wanted!!!" ( really, I have NO need for the professional photographer camera I was asking for!!!) and his moments of " I love my Wii, but I would love a new golf club!" Then we realized how selfish we were and remembered how LUCKY we are!!!!
And here we are in 2009! We love New years day as we got engaged 3 years ago on New Years Day! So, here's to great pictures with my new camera, some exercise with the new Wii and hopefully allot of LOVE, JOY and HAPPINESS for 2009!!!
1 comment:
I'm glad you had a great Christmas! And, of course we're bratty on Christmas, it's the American way! We want it ALL! :) Cute picture of you and Ronnie!
Post a Comment